The summary report, which includes an analysis of what was heard from you is available here: Proposed Operating Model Engagement Report
Since last year’s engagement we have moved to managing the Operating Model work through four streams. This means that each can move at the required speed while staying connected. The workstreams cover:
- Accelerating Enabling Functions: Developing and consulting on the functional models for enabling functions that would benefit from early implementation. These functions being accelerated are:
- Information Technology
- People and Culture
- Marketing and Communications
- Legal and Risk
- Delivery: Developing and consulting on the functional model for the functions that are not part of the Accelerating Enabling Functions workstream, for example Ako Networks.
- Early Mover ITPs: Developing and testing an approach to folding some ITP subsidiaries into Te Pūkenga before the dissolution date of 31 December 2022.
- WBL Transition: Continuing the work started in 2021 to manage of the Transition of TITOs into WBL and Te Pūkenga
Right now, Te Pūkenga Operating Model team is planning the year ahead, with a focus on delivery and engagement. We know there is a lot of interest and support for this project so will be sharing regular updates.